jueves, 30 de abril de 2015

Time to Celebrate - Seeds of Trust begin to Blossom Again!

I am excited to announce that 19 years after my first meeting with Tom Morell and Walter Santaliz, who had the courage to trust me with the responsibility of taking on  the representation of Covey Leadership Center in Chile, the wheel has turned full circle!

When I first discovered the transformational power of "The Seven Habits", I was almost down on my knees begging for the opportunity to bring the programme to Chile at a time when the country desperately needed to restore trust. Our success in achieving significant cultural change in such diverse organizations as BCI Bank, Minera Disputada de Las Condes, the Hospital Católica de la PUC and Drillco gave me the enormous retribution of having made a significant contribution, not just to the companies but to the 6,000 or more people who did all the work!

Two decades later, with low trust once again back on the agenda as a big "Achilles' heel", Walter and his partner Carlos have just renegotiated the license and it was a great honor to be offered the role of "Ambassador" to Franklin Covey Chile.

Due to my on-going commitments with Coaching Plus, VitalSmarts and HemsleyFraser, I am unable to accept a full time position, but was delighted that my suggestion to take on the role of Chief Brand Officer, responsible for the company's "image, experience and promise" has been accepted.

I am looking forward to meeting up again with so many old and new clients, workshop participants, friends and colleagues with whom we have shared the principles of "Greatness", catching up and sharing "The Ultimate Competitive Advantage".

No hay comentarios:

Datos Profesionales